Welcome to CTAS.org
The Canadian Thermal Analysis Society (CTAS) is an affiliate of the North American Thermal Analysis Society (NATAS). It is a volunteer governed organization.
- The Society is dedicated to present a regular program devoted to the general field of Thermal Analysis
- The Society shall promote the exchange of information relating to new techniques, instrumentation and applications, as well as providing a forum for the discussion of mutual interest among thermal analysts in Canada.
- Every year CTAS organizes a national Technical meeting training course and featuring a 2 day long session on a fundamental and / or advanced thermal analysis.
- The CTAS Newsletter provides updated information for all the members.
- Workshops provide a special forum for local groups who are interested in Thermal Analysis.